All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Case I Die - A Planning Guide is a detailed summary of instructions for your family in the event of your untimely death. This guide allows your family to kw your wishes, instructions, and location of critical information. Written by a CPA with over twenty years experience, this guide is the most valuable gift you will ever give your family!
- Author BiographyJon Jaques is the owner of the CPA firm Jaques CPA PC in Murfreesboro, TN and has worked with many families over the past twenty years dealing with the sudden loss of a family member. Jon is a member of the American Institute of CPAs, the Tennessee Society of CPAs, and other professonial organizations.
- Author(s)Jon Jaques Cpa
- PublisherSkylo, Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkylo, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.