All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the major philosophical theories of kwledge from Plato to Husserl intending to show the pivotal role of Descartes and the influence of his unjustified assumption of mental reality for ideas. On the basis of this study, the book suggests the need to return to the pre-Cartesian cognitive realism of the Greeks and Medievals.
- Author BiographyJames Conroy Doig is Professor of Philosophy at Clayton State College in Morrow, Georgia.
- Author(s)James Conroy Doig
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/09/1987
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight358 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.