All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJulian Rose presents a penetrating series of essays calling for urgent action to overcome the perilous state of our planet, at the local as well as global level. He both guides and challenges his readers to share with him a journey through the matrix-maze, and to come out at the other end a more aware and more self-assured human being. Drawing upon his life experiences as a farmer, campaigner, artist and social entrepreneur, Julian brings to our consciousness a way to break through the destructive patterns of our consumer-obsessed society and discover a simpler and more fulfilling way forward. Using essays exploring a wide range of pressing planetary concerns, he calls upon his readers to utilise the largely untapped power of their deeper instincts in coming to the aid of a severely depleted global environment and in striving for the amelioration of mankind's perilous human condition.
- Author BiographyJulian Rose is an early pioneer of UK organic farming, an actor and a writer. He has broadcast regularly with the BBC and authored hundreds of articles on 'green' issues. He is currently President of The International Coalition to Protect the Polish Countryside. He lives in Whitchurch on Thames, UK.
- Author(s)Julian Rose
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarth Books
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.