All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionA reply to contemporary skepticism about intuitions and a priori kwledge, and a defense of neo-rationalism from a contemporary Kantian standpoint, focusing on the theory of rational intuitions and on solving the two core problems of justifying and explaining them.
- Author BiographyAuthor Andrew Chapman: Andrew D. Chapman is a doctoral candidate in philosophy at the University of Colorado, Boulder, USA. He also holds a master's degree from Northern Illinois University. Author Addison Ellis: Addison Ellis is a PhD candidate in philosophy at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA. He also holds a Master's degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder. Author Robert Hanna: Robert Hanna is a professor of philosophy at the University of Colorado, Boulder, USA, and the author or co-author of four books Kant and the Foundations of Analytic Philosophy , Kant, Science, and Human Nature , Rationality and Logic (2006), and Embodied Minds in Action (co-authored with M. Maiese, 2009). He has also held research or teaching positions at Cambridge University (UK), Monash University (AU), Yale University (USA), and York University (CA). Author Tyler Hildebrand: Tyler Hildebrand is an Acting Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Washington, Seattle, USA. He holds a Ph.D. in Philosophy from the University of Colorado at Boulder, and his papers have appeared in Philosophical Studies and Philosophers' Imprint. Author Henry W. Pickford: Henry W. Pickford is Assistant Professor of German, and affiliated with Philosophy, at the University of Colorado, Boulder, USA. He is the author of The Sense of Semblance: Philosophical Analyses of Holocaust Art and articles in journals including Modernism/Modernity, German Quarterly, MLN, Tolstoy Studies, and Architectural Theory Review, and is the editor and translator of Adorno's Critical Models: Interventions and Catchwords.
- Author(s)Addison Ellis,Andrew Chapman,Henry W. Pickford,Robert Hanna,Tyler Hildebrand
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight675 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.