All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the work of Bernard Lonergan in light of contemporary continental thought.
- Author BiographyJim Kanaris is Faculty Lecturer in Philosophy of Religion at McGill University and author of Bernard Lonergan's Philosophy of Religion: From Philosophy of God to Philosophy of Religious Studies, also published by SUNY Press. Mark J. Doorley is Visiting Assistant Professor of Ethics and Assistant Director of the Ethics Program at Villanova University. He is the author of The Place of the Heart in Lonergan's Ethics: The Role of Feelings in the Ethical Intentionality Analysis of Bernard Lonergan.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight399 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJim Kanaris,Mark J. Doorley
- Foreword byJohn D. Caputo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.