All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $29.81Free postage
- AU $28.41Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionJames I. Packer says of the devotional life: To rush to God randomly babbling about what is on our mind at the moment, with pause to realize his greatness and grace and our own sinfulness and smallness, is at once to dishor him and to make shallow our own fellowship with him. Dr. Packer has taught generations of Christians how to kw God better. Now he helps us draw closer to God each day with insightful readings. Focusing on what it means to be a part of the family of God, these meditations will lead you into the Father's presence trough Scripture, prayer, and practical wisdom.
- Author BiographyBoth scholarly and down-to-earth, James I. Packer is recognized worldwide as a leading evangelical theologian. He is currently Board of Governors Professor of Theology at Regent College in Vancouver and an active writer, lecturer, and spiritual advisor. He is the author of dozens of books and articles, including Truth & Power: The Place of Scripture in the Christian Life, Knowing Christianity, and the classic Knowing God.
- Author(s)Prof J I Packer
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width138 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJean Watson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement877th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.