All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of stories and recipes from author Vince Agro is centered around his mother s kitchen table, from where she steered the family as if the captain of a ship. He tells of his father s butcher shop, collecting dandelions, drinking red wine, hunting ducks, butchering chickens, and escaped snails. But it always comes back to the kitchen table and the recipes for the delicious meals his mother, Grace, placed before her family every day. Whether you want to kw how to cook cardoons or what they did with those ducks, In Grace s Kitchen is a wonderful immersion in a way of life that is quickly passing.
- Author BiographyVince Agrohas taught high school English, served on the Hamilton City Council, and worked in the insurance industry. He is the author of the nonfiction collection, You Can Fight City Hall. He lives in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Author(s)Vince Agro
- PublisherWolsak and Wynn
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWolsak and Wynn
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.