All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book in which 20 women writers from all over Wales recount their deep personal connections to the landscapes which have shaped their lives - their loves, their joys, their losses, their inner and their outer worlds. This book brings a feminine perspective, with both new and established voices, to contemporary nature writing in Britain. First published in May 2008.
- Author BiographyJane MacNamee is a nature and travel writer devoting most of her work to the British landscape. Her writing and book reviews have appeared in BBC History magazine, Gwales, Pure-Organic Living Magazine, This Mountain, Time Out, and Resurgence as well as a number of poetry magazines and the Rough Guide series.
- PublisherHonno Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- Place of PublicationCeredigion
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHonno Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edited byJane MacNamee
- Illustrator(s)Nicki Orton
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.