All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Allan's boyfriend leaves him for a younger man, Allan lets him go without a grudge. When his sister, Elsie, gets pregnant and ditched, he becomes her support system and father figure to his niece.Then Elsie becomes engaged to Dayton, and Allan meets Dayton's older brother, Davindera fierce and exceptionally gifted artist with a thousand secrets breathing in his eyes. But Davinder is a married man and father of two young boys.From the moment they meet, and for over four decades, Allan and Davinder will walk along the edge of their secret lives, never allowed to push open the gates. And though their love is a head-on collision, a meeting of the minds, a fusing of two lost souls, both men kw that it is also, and above all...impossible.
- Author BiographyMel Bossa is the author of Split, a Lambda Award finalist in the gay romance category, and In His Secret Life, a finalist in the bi fiction category in 2014. As a queer woman, francophone Montrealer, and gay/bi fiction author, she lives a little off the beaten path. She hopes to convey these many shades of grey in her characters and stories.
- Author(s)Mel Bossa
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.