All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat parent hasn't urged son or daughter t to stare at or tease a child who is different or disabled in some way? In this sensitive yet realistic story, Jesse's sister struggles to understand her brother--and the kids who make fun of him. This endearing book will encourage families everywhere to appreciate and befriend children with special needs.
- Author BiographyBeverly Lewis, born in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country, has more than 17 million books in print. Her stories have been published in 11 languages and have regularly appeared on numerous best-seller lists, including the New York Times and USA Today. A keen interest in her mother's Plain heritage inspired Lewis to write Amish-related novels, beginning with The Shunning, which has sold more than one million copies She has been interviewed and featured by US and international media, including Time magazine, the Associated Press, and the BBC.
- Author(s)Beverly Lewis
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.