All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Kant's Wake evaluates the four main trends in philosophy in the twentieth century - Marxism, Anglo-American analytic, American pragmatism, and continental philosophy - and argues that all four evolved in reaction to Kant's fascinating and demanding philosophy. It gives a sense of the main thinkers and problems, and the nature of their debates. It provides an intriguing assessment of the accomplishments of twentieth-century philosophy.
- Author BiographyTom Rockmore is Professor of Philosophy at Duquesne University. His previous publications include Cognition: An Introduction to Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit (1997), Marx after Marxism (Blackwell, 2002), Before and After Hegel: A Historical Introduction to Hegel's Thought (2003), The Philosophical Challenges of September 11 (edited with Joseph Margolis and Armen T. Marsoobian, Blackwell, 2004), On Constructivist Epistemology (2005), and Hegel, Idealism and Analytic Philosophy (2005).
- Author(s)Tom Rockmore
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2006
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note0
- Weight464 g
- Width166 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.