All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaitlyn, Dedra, Yasmine, Marva and Sherese are all in love...each has a decision to make. What would you do, if you discovered your husband had a second family? What would you do if your husband wouldn't work? Would you go to prison to save your man? What if he's gay; would you stay? Is there ever a time to give up on love? When is love too painful? For once, you the reader get to decide! Based on your assessment, you choose from three distinctly different endings all with different consequences. Should she stay and pray or set it off? You decide whether the love is worth the pain. In Love, In Pain reveals the hard part of relationships and how women in love will put themselves in physical, emotional and spiritual danger for love and all its trappings. In Love, In Pain can simply be an entertaining read or readers can examine and inventory their own lives, easily and inexpensively by journeying through a fictional woman's life. In Love, In Pain is about women and the places they find themselves on the pilgrimage toward romance. It lets each woman decide her own tolerance level for personal pain, rejection and denial. Will you see yourself, your friends, your daughter, your sister or co-worker in any of these women? Will you look at your relationship differently? What will you tell the women in your life when they are IN LOVE, IN PAIN?
- Author BiographyDr. Moss has a Masters of Divinity with double concentrations in Old Testament Theology and Pastoral Care and Counseling. During her seminary matriculation, she developed a non-profit agency called Youthful Survivors of America, where she developed curricula and programs to teach at-risk children in public schools. She developed teams of college students, who had experienced different at-risk behaviors, to mentor and teach middle and high school students about their experiences. More than 70,000 students in six metropolitan Atlanta school districts and five states heard the Youthful Survivors presentation. Dr. Moss received several community service awards, and was interviewed on various television and radio programs regarding her work. Dr. Moss designed, implemented and piloted curricula to teach school children between the ages of ten to eighteen about at-risk behaviors. Various school districts, community service organizations and houses of worship seek out her programs. Dr. Moss also developed several other youth-oriented programs, including Project Safe Haven. Project Safe Haven was designed to provide inner-city youth safe places to play and learn. She also implemented a 'beeper service', so that children could call in and ask questions or get support and encouragement. Dr. Moss has also worked as a hospital chaplain specializing in decedent care. In this capacity, she worked with the families and loved ones of the dead or dying. Her work as a grief counselor earned her many awards and scholarships. In May 2001, she completed a Doctor of Ministry degree from Columbia Theological Seminary. After the completion of her doctorate degree, Dr. Moss returned to Texas and now resides in Missouri City, Texas. She is completing work on several non-fiction books involving various counseling situations, work with the elderly and resource manuals to assist persons desiring to work with at-risk children. Dr. Moss has worked with at-risk children and their families for more than a decade, and was often called upon as a resource for the juvenile justice system, Family and Children's Services and various school districts.
- Author(s)Janice Moss
- PublisherJanice Moss
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanice Moss
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $26.86Trending at AU $27.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.