Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.03
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.76
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.36
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn Love with Malta The Hidden Treasures From the Author of the Number One Best Seller: 'It's a Long Way to Malta' The hidden treasures of Malta, Gozo and Comi, little gems that you won't find in other guide books, but define the charm and mystique of The Maltese Islands. There is something for everyone to enjoy from living it up in modern urban resorts to wandering leisurely in little traditional hamlets and villages dotted throughout the islands where time seems to stand still and you can linger awhile and relax in the warm sunshine. The perfect guide to the hidden treasures of The Maltese Islands.
- Author BiographyPaddy Cummins is the author of twelve books including three on Malta. 'It's a Long Way to Malta' (2013) is a multiple number one best-seller. His epic sea book 'The Crying Sea' describes the 2008 shipwreck of a Malta fishing boat and this true story in now a major film: 'Simshar'. He lives in Ireland in summer and spends the winter months in Malta.
- Author(s)Paddy Cummins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.