Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBaby dogs are puppies and they belong to a litter, but what is a baby skunk called and what is the name of its family group? This clever, rhythmic story tells us just that! Counting from one to 10, familiar backyard animals are introduced by baby and family group name. Each stanza also tells a bit more about each animal by providing clues as to what they eat, how they sound or where they live. The For Creative Minds section includes more animal fun facts, information on keeping a nature journal and how to watch for wildlife in your own backyard.
- Author BiographyValarie Giogas, pronounced JOE-gus(In My Backyard) has been writing since she was a young child. As a teacher, her favorite part of teaching was the books. She s been writing for children ever since she discovered that she could combine her love for children s literature with her passion for writing. The idea forIn My Backyardbegan when her son was in preschool. They always drove by a gaggle of geese and he would giggle when she told him the group name. When the geese had goslings, the idea for this book was cemented. A member of the Society for Children s Book Writers and Illustrators, Valarie has also written articles forHopscotch Magazine.Valarie and her family live in a suburb of Boston.
- Author(s)Valarie Giogas
- PublisherArbordale Publishing
- Date of Publication10/06/2007
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArbordale Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width226 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katherine Zecca
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.