All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWithin the pages of this book are tours of select locations around the beautiful Cape Cod peninsula. The author and guide is a 12th generation Cape Codder. Readers are taken from one end of Cape Cod to the other, following succinct, clear directions, and provided with engaging information about each site along the way. There are many well-kwn attractions listed here, but also many less recognised spots that only locals would truly kw and treasure. Popular beaches, historic homes, and lighthouses from Sandwich, around the Cape via Provincetown, Chatham, Falmouth, and back to Bourne are only part of what makes up Cape Cod, and this trip. This book goes deeper into the soul of Cape Cod. It will leave the reader and visitor feeling as if they are one with the land much as the author does. With all of the locations listed in geographical order, it is possible to walk, bike, and drive the Cape, seeing everything conveniently and simply.
- Author BiographyChristopher Setterlund is a 12th-generation Cape Codder whose passion for travel, adventure, and visiting new places is apparent in his writing. He does his best to share every place he visits with the love of a native and the wonder of a first-time traveler.
- Author(s)Christopher Setterlund
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note196 color photos & maps
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.46Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.