All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarring the same little girl in the same charming illustration style as Hello In There!, In My Heart explores emotions--happiness, sadness, bravery, anger, shyness and more. Unlike other feelings books that tend to oversimplify, In My Heart lyrically explains what an emotion feels like, physically, inside. For example: When I get really angry, my heart feels like it's going to explode! Don't come near me! My heart is yelling, hot and loud. This is when my heart is mad. Toddlers will be empowered by this new vocabulary and able to practice articulating and identifying their own emotions. On the cover and the right side of each spread, a die-cut heart decreases in size, creating a multi-coloured heart the depth of the entire book.
- Author BiographyJo Witek is the author of Hello in There! She is an author, journalist, and screenwriter, who has published several books in France. She lives in France. Christine Roussey is the illustrator of Hello in There! She works in advertising, as well as with newspapers, magazines and publishers. She has published several children's books in Europe. She lives in Paris.
- Author(s)Jo Witek
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width254 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christine Roussey
Most relevant reviews
- satpjgirl12 Dec, 2016by
In my Heart.
Great book for all ages.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.