All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRon Dunselman sheds important new light on addiction, so that both individuals and professionals can make more informed choices. Drawing on extensive research with drug users and his rehabilitation work as a psychologist, he offers remarkable insights into: Why drugs, and the changed states they induce, are so attractive to users; the origin and history of drugs, and their striking/profound effects on human consciousness; personal stories by users, and detailed descriptions of the physical, psychological and spiritual effects of each drug; how drugs undermine personal identity, at a time when more and more people are open to spiritual experiences.
- Author BiographyRon Dunselman PhD helped pioneer ARTA, a leading Dutch therapeutic community offering an holistic, anthroposophical approach to helping people overcome a drug dependency. He wrote this book in collaboration with doctors,therapists and former addicts.
- Author(s)Ron Dunselman
- PublisherHawthorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleChild Health, Parenting
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawthorn Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.