All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn fine detail, Hanna explores ecomic influences on culture during periods of plenty and poverty during the first three centuries of Ottoman rule. She unveils a fully-fledged Cairene middle-class culture that bridges the gap between the salons (majalis) of the elite and the common people.
- Author(s)Nelly Hanna
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleMiddle East Beyond Dominant Paradigms S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note2 tables, notes, index
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.