All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor the majority of us, masturbation is the most widespread sexual practice, and for the majority of males, it is the first sexual experience of their lives. However, it remains the most unmovable taboo in Western morality.This book shows how this came about historically and how modern psychology has compounded the problem. If the book claims the audience it deserves, perhaps the world will change. The storm will pass; masturbation will henceforth become a right. It will be deemed lawful, good, agreeable, beautiful, convenient, simple, excellent, decent, meritable, useful, valuable, happy, frequent, habitual, ordinary, comprehensive, exciting, appetizing, attractive, captivating, recreative, interesting, stimulating, passionate and a tonic.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Brenot is a psychiatrist and anthropologist, specializing in sexuality and couple studies, and has studied sexuality at the University of Paris.
- Author(s)Philippe Brenot
- PublisherMarion Boyars Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMarion Boyars Publishers Ltd
- Weight77 g
- Width133 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Translated byPaul Buck,Catherine Petit
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.