All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking away from the busyness of life can be a challenge. However, author David Roper encourages readers to spend time each day with God. Written to speak to the heart of men, In Quietness and Confidence offers insightful reflections about God s perspective on men and their relationship with Him. Focusing on issues of purity, courage, legacy, and love, this 31-day devotional book helps readers develop a closer walk with God and experience spiritual transformation. Readers can discover how to become men of God who display His character in every area of life through daily meditation and prayer.
- Author BiographyDavid Roper and his wife, Carolyn, offer encouragement and counsel to pastoral couples through Idaho Mountain Ministries. He has written eleven books, including The God Who Walks Beside Us, The Strength of a Man, Every Day Is a New Shade of Blue, and Elijah: A Man Like Us. David is also a popular contributor to the Our Daily Bread devotional.
- Author(s)David Roper
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.