All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Search of Legality examines Mikhail M. Speranskii's attempt to codify Russian law in the 1820s and 1830s - that was the last major bureaucratic project of this important Russian statesman and an aspect of his long career that has been largely igred by historians. Based on material from the Manuscript Division of the Russian National Library, the Russian State Historical Archives, and the Archives of the Academy of Sciences (all in St. Petersburg, Russia) a picture emerges of the codification efforts.
- Author BiographyWilliam Benton Whisenhunt is associate professor of history at the College of DuPage.
- Author(s)William Benton Whisenhunt
- PublisherEast European Monographs
- Date of Publication28/08/2001
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBradenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEast European Monographs
- Weight363 g
- Width166 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.