All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles the author's family's pain, hope, courage, and determination as they explore possibilities for a cure to AIDS offered by holistic medicine, vegetarianism, AZT, and Kemron.
- Author BiographyPatti Renee Rose In Search of Serenity Patti Renee 1Rose acquired her Master's Degree from Yale University followed by her Doctorate (Ed.D) from Columbia University, Teachers College. She received her Bachelor's Degree from LeMoyne College in Syracuse, New York. She is the author of several books, including, Cultural Competency for Health Administration and Public Health, published by Jones and Bartlett Learning in 2011 and Cultural Competency for the Health Professions published in 2012 by the same publisher.
- Author(s)Patti Renee Rose
- PublisherThird World Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/06/2006
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThird World Press,U.S.
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.