All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionEach year, there are an estimated 125,000 people with Alzheimer's disease or a related dementia who leave the safety of their homes and families, unable to find their way back. As a workbook, In Search of the Alzheimer's Wanderer outlines steps that families can take to find their loved ones if they are one day discovered missing. This book is an invaluable tool providing answers that could save lives.
- Author BiographyMark Warner is one of the nation's foremost authorities on modifying living environments to accommodate the needs of seniors suffering from age-related illnesses and conditions. He is a registered architect certified by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards and author of the highly acclaimed book The Complete Guide to Alzheimer's-Proofing Your Home, now in its second edition. He is a member of the American Institute of Architects, American Society on Aging, the Alzheimer's Association, the Alzheimer's Community Care Association of Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and the Florida Council on Aging.
- Author(s)Mark Warner
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2005
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.