All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn Search of the Baby Boomer Generation, by Rick Bava, is an intriguing look at one of the most interesting generations in American history. Rick Bava traveled the country for two years seeking the thoughts, opinions, and ideas of Baby Boomers from all walks of life and socioecomic classes to create this inspiring commentary about the Baby Boomer Generation. The author, himself a Baby Boomer, brings his own unique experience to the book, as well as capturing the stories and perspectives of the hundreds of Baby Boomers he interviewed. The book looks at where Baby Boomers have been, their rich history, and the cultural aspects so important to the Baby Boomer Generation. This book covers the topics of most importance to Baby Boomers today and the issues most on their minds as they look towards the future. Baby Boomers will identify with what they read in In Search of the Baby Boomer Generation, and those wishing to study the generation will gain insight from this book.
- Author(s)Rick Bava
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.