All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom exploring the Tower of London to investigating a haunted Colorado firehouse and a woman tormented by a malevolent demonic entity, pararmal researcher Richard Estep takes you behind the scenes for an up-close-and-personal encounter with a fascinating legion of hauntings. This collection represents some of the most interesting, odd, and disturbing cases that Richard has investigated over the past twenty years, in England and in the United States.
- Author BiographyRichard Estep (Boulder, CO) first got in-volved with paranormal research in 1995 in the U.K. after attending an overnight inves-tigation at the infamous St. Botolph's ( Skidbrooke ) church. He spent the next five years investigating the haunted hamlets of Great Britain as a member of Andrew Wright's Leicester-based team. Richard co-founded Boulder County Paranormal Re-search Society (BCPRS) with his wife, Laura, after relocating to the United States in 2006.
- Author(s)Richard Estep
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.