All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a relationship breakdown...One man journeys on his Quest In Search of the Warrior With-in due to co-dependency. Because the only problem with co-dependency is? You just lost control of half of you. He will do Battle with the human EGO against 36 years of disciplined Martial Arts training and philosophical learning as his journey takes him to Thailand, Japan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Singapore the Philippines and finally into the War torn Karen State of Burma (Myanmar) with the K.N.L.A. Karen National Liberation Army. This War is the world's longest Civil War...61 years so far and also the world's most undocumented War...Learn of the silent line of communication between left dominate brain and the passive right. From the duality of souls to the duality of solar and lunar currents he searches for the Way of following the least resistant path. Rod Power is a 10th Dan teacher of the fighting arts...6 times Australian OPEN Martial Arts Champion and 2 times Australasian OPEN Martial Arts Champion.
- Author BiographyRod Power is the founder of Chinese Kickboxing Perth Australia in 1976 and teacher of the fighting arts for over 37 years. Rod Power is a certified 10th Dan Red/Black Belt/Sash the highest rank given in the Martial Arts. W.O.M.A. (World Organization Martial Arts).
- Author(s)Rod Power
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.