All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to this inspiring anthology meet the challenge that everyone faces: that of becoming a whole person in both their personal and professional lives. John C. Haughey, SJ, has gathered twelve professionals in higher education from a variety of disciplines - philosophy, theology, health care, business, and administration. What they have in common reflects the creative understanding of the meaning of catholic as Haughey has found it to operate in Catholic higher education. Each essay in the first six chapters describes how its author has assembled a unique whole from within his or her particular area of academic competence. The last six chapters are more autobiographical, with each author describing what has become central to his or her identity. All twelve are anticipating an entirety with each contributing a coherence that is as surprising as it is delightful.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Haughey, SJ, is a senior fellow at the Woodstock Theological Center at Georgetown University. He is the author of Where Is Knowing Going? The Horizons of the Knowing Subject, which was named the 2010 Best Book in Education by the Catholic Press Association.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Haughey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.