About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from In Secret Places, Vol. 2 of 3: A Novel Once more the solemn hush of night had fallen upon the hills, and nature was at rest. It was a calm, pleasant night, with scarcely a breath of air in motion to disturb the peaceful serenity of the atmosphere. In the heavens the stars twinkled merrily, as if glad to show themselves on so lovely a night; but the moon was obscured by a mass of clouds, which intercepted her light. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Robert J Griffiths
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.