All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Brief highlights different approaches used to create stable cellulase and its use in different fields. Cellulase is an industrial enzyme with a broad range of significant applications in biofuel production and cellulosic waste management. Cellulase 7a from Trichoderma reesei is the most efficient enzyme in the bio hydrolysis of cellulose. In order to improve its thermal stability, it can be engineered using a variety of approaches, such as hydrophobic interactions, aromatic interactions, hydrogen bonds, ion pairs and disulfide bridge creation.
- Author BiographyDr. I. S. Amiri, received his B. Sc (Hons, Applied Physics) from Public University of Orumiyeh, Iran in 2001 and a gold medalist M. Sc. from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), in 2009. He was awarded a PhD degree in nano photonics in 2013. He has published more than 200 journals/conferences and books in Optical Soliton Communications, Laser Physics, Photonics, Optics, Nanophotonics, Nonlinear fiber optics, Quantum Cryptography, Optical Tweezers, Nanotechnology, Biomedical Physics and Biotechnology Engineering. Now he is a visiting research fellow in University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Mr. B. Barati received his B. Sc (cellular and molecular Genetics) from Azad University of Tonekabon, Iran in 2011 and he is recently graduated from M. Sc. in Biotechnology from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), in 2013. His research interests are in the field of protein engineering, enzyme production, Genetic engineering, drug design, molecular dynamic simulation and bioinformatics.
- Author(s)Bahram Barati,Iraj Sadegh Amiri
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight108 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.