Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains a comprehensive compilation of chromogenic and fluorescent RNA in situ hybridization (ISH) techlogy in many of its various shades, forms, and applications. The book is divided into two major sections, focusing on the application of ISH methodologies to different animal species as used in Evolutionary Development (EvoDevo) and Biomedical research, and covering new developments in RNA visualization by fluorescent ISH (FISH). The described (F)ISH protocols employ effective strategies for signal enhancement and target amplification allowing for high signal intensities and drastically improved signal-to-ise ratios. Chromogenic and fluorescent ISH methodologies, as specified in the various chapters, are most essential for RNA expression profiling, applied to many fields of research including cellular, developmental, and evolutionary biology, neurobiology and neuropathology. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, chapters include the kind of detail and key implementation advice that ensures successful results in the laboratory. Essential and authoritative, In Situ Hybridization Methods provides detailed protocols for newcomers to ISH, and inspires researchers familiar with the technique to seek and find up-to-date methodology for new and specialized applications.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Number99
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 94 colour illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1459 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byGiselbert Hauptmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.