All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCould Amy and Dan's biggest enemy be . . . a friend? Book 6 in the bestselling The 39 Clues series challenges everything you thought you knew about the Clue race. Fourteen-year-old Amy Cahill and her younger brother, Dan, head to the Land Down Under to discover what their own mother and father knew about the hunt for the 39 Clues. But following in their parents' footsteps brings up lost memories for Amy so awful that she can't share them . . . even with Dan. Haunted by the ghosts of their past, chased by deadly competitors, Dan and Amy can't see who is an enemy and who is a friend. Their blindness leads to a terrible mistake . . and the death of a hidden ally.
- Author BiographyJude Watson is the author of four 39 Clues books, BEYOND THE GRAVE, IN TOO DEEP, VESPERS RISING, and A KING'S RANSOM, along with the bestselling Star Wars: Last of the Jedi and Jedi Quest series. As Judy Blundell, she wrote WHAT I SAW AND HOW I LIED, the 2008 winner of The National Book Award for Young People's Literature. She lives in Katonah, New York, with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Jude Watson
- PublisherScholastic US
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series Title39 Clues
- Series Part/Volume Number06
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight290 g
- Width134 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.