All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt wasn't unusual for Wesley to get into trouble-but today was a special day and he did t want that to happen. Today his class was going to the park and Wesley loved the park. He talked to his father about it and he told him to just have fun and obey the rules. And that is what Wesley was determined to do. Wesley was having fun on the swings, when Joe pushed Wesley into Gracie. The teacher didn't see Joe push Wesley-she just saw Wesley kcking Gracie down-and Wesley was in trouble again. Wesley was so mad! He was planning ways to get even with Joe-when Rabbit and Squirrel came by and gave him some advice. What do you think Wesley should do? Should he get even or t? See what Rabbit and Squirrel thought and then find out what Wesley did.
- Author(s)Marlene Skidmore
- PublisherFaithful Life Publishers
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFaithful Life Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.