CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws on evidence the Tudors left behind. It examines how they lived, studied, worked, worshipped and played. There are also short stories about real people who lived during this period of history, such as Edward VI, Bess of Hardwick and John Esson, a poor orphan.
- Author BiographyJane Bingham is an experienced children's author and editor. She specializes in history and contemporary issues.
- Author(s)Jane M. Bingham
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleMen, Women & Children
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notecolour and black and white photographs
- Weight160 g
- Width149 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.