In Tune with the Moon 2010: The Complete Day-by-day Moon Planner for Growing and Living in 2010 by Michel Gros (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
About this product
- DescriptionLearn exactly how the moon influences your world with this essential day-by-day guide to living and growing In Tune with the Moon 2010 . Discover the best time to sow and the best time to plant out, the best time to harvest and how to get better, healthier crops from your garden and allotment in 2010. This exclusive Lunar Calendar & Planner is the perfect guide to gardening and living in harmony with the Moon. In Tune with the Moon explains in depth the moon's influence on plants, flowers, fruit and vegetables in 2010. With comprehensive instructions on how to read the moon, the book is easy to use with month-by-month plans, charts and reminders of how to best utilize the moon's influence at any given time. Increase your health and vitality by living In Tune with the Moon . The book will tell you when to cut your hair and nails, when to depilate, to fast, to detox; when to deal with warts or treat worms; and, when to visit the dentist or undergo surgery. In Tune with the Moon will help you make the right choices for yourself and your family on a daily basis.
- Author BiographyMichel Gros was born in 1952 in France, near the Swiss border. Growing up on a farm he spent a childhood in close contact with the Earth and Nature. Later he realised that his studies in technical design were not leading him on the path he intended for his life. His real passion was organic farming and the environment. He felt the urge to help people to learn how to eat a healthy and vegetarian diet. In 1975 he became a professionally grower of organic vegetables. In 1979 he becomes part of the association of the Lunar Calendar, founded by Pierre-Henry Meunier. As an organic market gardener he carried out many trials and in-depth research on the influence of the moon. In 1993 he took over the moon calendar project with NoA l Vermot-Desroches. Since then the calendar has developed significantly to its present form. German and Spanish editions have been published since 1998. Followed by the English edition In Tune with the MoonA 10 years later (2008 and 2009 editions published by Findhorn Press in the UK, 2010 will be first full international version). In spite of the help of Michel's oldest son he had to stop market gardening in 2003 in order to have enough time to develop and distribute the 200.000 copies of the French Lunar calendar sold every year. But, of course, he is still gardening and carrying out tests to improve the content of the calendar.
- Author(s)Michel Gros
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Content Note55 photos,30 illustrations, 12 graphs, 5 charts & 19 tables all colour
- Weight222 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.