All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it really like to go through IVF? If you, or someone you love, is faced with in-vitro fertilization this true story is a must read. If you want a baby and haven't been able to conceive in the usual way, it can be one of the saddest things in your life. This book will give you hope. Many want-to-be parents who experience infertility and are unable to conceive turn to IVF to help them have a family. The most important thing to kw is that you are t alone. No matter how bad it gets, matter how many emotionally induced roller coasters you must ride until you become a mom or dad, be proud of who you are - even when you are at your worst. This is t a story for the faint of heart. This is the author's journal - verbatim - raw - uncensored. The only things changed are, as they say, names, to protect the incent. Prepare yourself for the blow by blow ordeal of one IVF veteran who lived, survived, and overcame the ultimate reality game, in her quest to become a mom.
- Author BiographyKaren Daniels has four previously published books including an illustrated family book, Baybo, The Baby About to Be Born, which is a story for families who took less traditional paths to parenthood (in-vitro fertilization and adoption). Karen is an internationally published poet, online content specialist and creativity mentor. Her friends consider her renegade, spiritual, and a bit odd. She lives in Southern California with her three miracle children.
- Author(s)Karen Daniels
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.