Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionNamaterials, which are by definition in the 1 - 100 nameter range, have numerous possible benefits to society, but currently there is a lack of data that characterizes these materials effects on human health and environment. In general namaterials are of interest to the Air Force because of their applications in electronics, sensors, munitions and energetic/reactive systems. Naparticles such as aluminum have been considered for enhancing propulsion in solid rocket fuel. To date, only a few studies have looked at the toxicological effects of direct exposure to naparticles, ne with aluminum. It is important to increase the understanding of the namaterial exposure health impact before these materials are throughout diverse levels of occupations or fully used in large capacities within industry and the military.
- Author(s)Andrew J Wagner
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight218 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.