All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionNuclear magnetic resonance imaging represents a technique that is indispensable in every day biomedical diagstics. Thanks to the numerous ways to manipulate and detect an NMR signal, it is possible to obtain a variety of information with excellent spatial and temporal resolution. Today's MRI techniques go far beyond the illustration of pure anatomical structures and include the revealing of processes down to the molecular level. The number of small animal imaging centers relying on MRI as a key method for preclinical research to understand diseases and to test for vel treatments is growing rapidly. In Vivo NMR Imaging: Methods and Protocols is written as an experimental laboratory text to provide a descriptive approach of the various applications of magnetic resonance imaging and its underlying principles. Starting from a compact introduction of basic NMR physics and image encoding techniques suitable for a broad audience in the life sciences, the concept focuses on addressing the many ways of generating contrast in MR images. The authors cover an interdisciplinary range of problems to be addressed by this n-invasive modality, including study protocols for addressing morphological, physiological, functional, and biochemical aspects of various tissues in living organisms. Information about practical aspects of designing experimental studies that follow the special conditions for micro imaging setups are also provided. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, In Vivo NMR Imaging: Methods and Protocols aims to be an experimental compendium of modern in vivo MR imaging with special focus on recent developments in molecular imaging and new protocols for imaging metabolism and molecular markers.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/03/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number771
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1609 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byCornelius Faber,Leif Schroder
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.