All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more people are choosing to earn a living at home. In Work, At Home explores the meaning and experience of this type of employment by covering a wide range of issues including: * social relationships * current research methodologies * statistical analyses of global labour markets * the emotional and psychological processes of self-management * home relations. Presenting statistical analyses of labour markets in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, In Work, At Home provides a valuable introduction to the issues and debates surrounding homeworking and will appeal to students across a range of disciplines, including sociology, business studies and women's studies.
- Author BiographyAlan Felstead is Lecturer at the Centre for Labour Market Studies at the University of Leicester. Nick Jewson is Director of the Ethnicity Research Centre at the University of Leicester.
- Author(s)Alan Felstead,Nick Jewson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.