All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn In A New World, Among The Gold Fields Harry and Jack face danger and find adventure while prospecting for gold in the Australian Outback. This is part of a series of rags to riches stories of boys working hard and achieving the American dream of wealth. Alger wrote these to help instill the principle of Strive and Succeed, Personal Growth and Work to Achieve the American Dream. Horatio Alger, Jr. authored about seventy books. He was the son of a clergyman, graduated from Harvard. His stories are pure, inspiring and as endearing today as they were when first published.
- Author(s)Horatio Alger
- PublisherBottom of the Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBottom of the Hill Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.