All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dozen original designs in contemporary colours make up this fabulous pattern book. Included are lapghans for everyone in the family. Designs are made using worsted- and chunky-weight yarns. Instructions are written as well as symbol crochet. Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate.
- Author BiographyBorn in Germany and raised by nuns in a Catholic church, Lisa has been a fleet-fingered crocheter since the age of six when she learned crochet in 1st grade. Lisa now lives in Louisiana on a beautiful lake, and her fingers are still flying through yarn. Lisa meets with a lively group of fellow crocheters who share new ideas, techniques, and supplies. She also teaches crocheting at the local library. Lisa's design career started in 2004 when she sold her patterns on Ebay.
- Author(s)Lisa Gentry
- Date of Publication23/12/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.