All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the title of this book suggests, its contents are varied. Among the subjects dealt with are Intuition, Faith, The Effect of Prayer, Gain and Loss, Stilling the Mind, Mental Creation, The Attainment of Power, and Friendship.
- Author BiographyHazrat Inayat Kahn, founder of the Sufi order in the West, was born in India in 1882. A master of classical Indian music by the age of twenty, he relinquished a brilliant career to devote himself to the spiritual path. In 1920, acting upon the guidance of his teacher, he became one of the first teachers of the Sufi tradition in the West. For a decade and a half he travelled throughout Europe and the US giving lectures and guiding an ever-growing group of seekers. In 1926, he returned to India where he died the following year.
- Author(s)Hazrat Inayat Khan
- PublisherSufi Publications bv
- Date of Publication01/01/1979
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationGravehage
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintSufi Publications bv
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.