Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionRead along as Donna Mott shares stories of her family's move in 1972 from Kansas City to Brother Adam's Mountain in Arkansas. Join the family as they learn to live in a very different culture, far away from a town and grocery stores. Donna tells of meeting FBI men, hippies, Jesus, past life experts and former prisoners from Alcatraz while her husband travels in his work with the Teamsters' Union. This true life adventure will surprise and delight any reader.
- Author(s)Donna Mott
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.