About this product
- DescriptionBen kws he's taking on a lot, offering to do the first hundred lengths of the swimathon himself, but he's desperate to impress Jack and Harry. But as he swims - and swims - Jack realises that his 'friends' aren't going to show. Now he either has to forfeit or swim ather hundred lengths! But support and encouragement come from an unlikely quarter and Ben pushes his way to victory. Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant and dyslexic readers aged 7+
- Author BiographyMichelle Magorian is undoubtedly one of the pre-eminent children's writers of historical family drama. She wrote her first novel for young readers over the course of four and a half years and is best-known for Goodnight Mister Tom. It won numerous awards including the Guardian Children's Fiction Award and has sold in excess of 1.2 million copies in the UK alone.
- Author(s)Michelle Magorian
- PublisherBarrington Stoke Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarrington Stoke Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 16 black and white illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Cottrill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.