All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica's K-12 schools need strong, effective, and courageous leadership. This book is a practical resource written for and specifically focused on peak performing leadership in the field of education--from teacher leaders through the building principal to the superintendency. The timeless personal leadership concepts presented are accompanied by practical tools for those willing to dig deep and push their practice to new levels of performance.
- Author BiographyDr. Timothy G. Quinn's career spans teaching and leadership at all levels of public education from K-12 through community college and university. He served as an English teacher, assistant principal, and principal in Michigan, prior to becoming superintendent of the Green Bay Public Schools and serving a term as Wisconsin's Deputy State Superintendent of Instruction. He also served as president of Northwestern Michigan College in Traverse City, Michigan. Dr. Quinn was then appointed by The University of Michigan as chief executive officer of Michigan's first virtual college. Tim was the founder and former president of the highly successful Michigan Leadership Institute, which is dedicated to leadership development, placement of outstanding leaders, and continuous research on the topic of leadership. As a result of the Institute's work, Tim was engaged by The Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation to partner on the creation of The Broad Center for the Management of School Systems and the Broad Superintendents Academy. Tim earned a Ph.D. in educational leadership from The University of Michigan, and received honorary doctoral degrees for his statewide leadership from Eastern Michigan, Central Michigan and Grand Valley State Universities.
- Author(s)Dr Timothy G Quinn
- Date of Publication23/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.