All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
About this product
- DescriptionFull Length, Drama Characters: 6 male, 6 femaleExterior set, platform stage.The author of Sticks and Bones and Hurly Burly turns his attention to the seedy underbelly of American life. Chrissy is a go-go dancer in the squalid Boom Boom Room. Resigned to a life populated by denizens offering little more than drugs, sex and violence, she searches for love and beauty against this backdrop of nihilistic hedonism. Her desperate need to survive at any cost offers a glimmer of hope amid the glare of broken neon. Originally produced by Joseph Papp at New York's Lincoln Center. Compassion for anguished people leavened by a black wit and a powerful sense of the surreal nature of modern life. -Newsweek A superior play, perhaps a masterpiece. -WINS
- Author(s)David Rabe
- PublisherSamuel French, Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamuel French, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.