Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionWe were made to be in company with the Eternal God, and He longs for our companionship. Through vivid word pictures and profound insights, this book will open a door into holy intimacy with God Himself. Pam Teschner writes from the joys and sorrows of the human heart and the unwavering faithfulness of God. From chapter to chapter, you will find Him in places of great beauty and places of pain. As you walk with Him through these pages and pray the passages from the Psalms, He will refresh your spirit and stir your soul to greater depths of longing.
- Author BiographyDr. Pam Teschner is the Director of Assessment and faculty at Corban University. She is a gifted storyteller and speaks to Christian women's groups at retreats and special events. She is also a bass guitarist in the worship ministry of her local church.
- Author(s)Pam J Teschner
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.