All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the dark I cant see, in the dark there is light. In the Dark is a phonics-based reading book, covering the third phase of letters and sounds that children learn in school, with the focus on adjacent consonants and polysyllabic words. Illustrated throughout with beautiful photographs, this 230-word first-person narrative features a fully decodable text, suitable for ages 6 - 7. In the Dark is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
- Author BiographyStephen Rickard is a writer and publisher, and has written and developed many award-winning books and software titles. He specialises in books that develop reading skills and an enthusiasm for reading in reluctant and struggling readers.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight60 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.