All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe end is near! Signs, books, and movies predict it. What do the scriptures say about end-times? How can we decipher the clues written about wild beasts, vague symbols, false teachers, and mysterious timelines? In the beginning, God created the universe. 2000 years ago He handed the deed of the earth to His Son. In the End, Jesus will return to reign over the world as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. What happens in between? This book digs into the Old and New Testament and demystifies the apocalyptic writing in the book of Revelation. Hundreds of sources and thousands of scriptures are quoted to explain the end-time prophecies and when they occur. Tables and photos simplify the information to stimulate thinking and reasoning. Perhaps you have nibbled at Revelation and other prophecy books in the past but came away with more questions than answers. Would you like to sink your teeth into the meat of scripture and understand its meaning? If so, this book is for you!
- Author BiographyJames Martin has spent the last 25 years attempting to unravel the mysteries of Revelation and end-time prophecy. However, the published books and Bible studies he experienced left him with more questions than answers. Numerous opinions and theories exist, but what do the scriptures say? He felt called to gather the clues buried in various books of the Bible and write a layman's guide that demystifies Revelation and end-time prophecy. James was raised in a Christian family and began his personal relationship with Christ at age 11. As an adult, he was elected as a Deacon, Chairman of the Board of Deacons, Men's Ministry chair, and served on numerous committees and local mission teams. He worked on a church staff for two years and volunteers today as Vice President of Hangin' on Faith Ministries. He is married with two grown children and is a business owner. Many of the concepts in this book question core beliefs and theology. James is not a pastor, has never been to seminary, or taken college courses in religion. However, he seeks to know and understand God's Word and to answer Jesus' call: Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.
- Author(s)James T Martin
- Date of Publication29/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.