About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging workbook for children who are using the Big Cat series. These workbooks accompany the popular Collins Big Cat series. They enable children to practise and reinforce the target vocabulary and language structures presented in each corresponding Collins Big Cat reader through enjoyable puzzles, games and activities, as well as through more traditional comprehension exercises. Tracing, copying and eventually free-writing tasks build and develop children's writing skills as they progress through the Bands, Pink A to Lime. A fun quiz to test understanding, and a reward certificate at the back of each Workbook, enable children to feel a sense of progress as they learn to read more confidently in English.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight70 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsA4
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.