All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpark young imaginations and creative energy with these 62 unfinished drawings of scenes from the garden. Kids can fill in the details by drawing their favorite vegetables and flowers, sketching acorn-gathering squirrels, and designing gardening tools and lawn ornaments. The finished doodles are fun to color, too!
- Author BiographyChuck Whelon is a British-born illustrator and creator of the long-running webcomic -Pewfell.- In addition to Dover's What to Doodle books, he has designed award-winning language-teaching coursebooks for the BBC, Longman, and Macmillan. Chuck, who lives in San Francisco, has created print and online illustrations for Yahoo!, Goodman Games, and LeapFrog.
- Author(s)Chuck Whelon
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Doodle Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.